18 February 2005

Bic Runga

bic runga Posted by Hello
Lyrics of SWAY
Don't stray/Don't ever go away/I should be much too smart for this/You know it gets the better/Of me/Sometimes/When you and I collide/I fall into an ocean of you/Pull me out in time/Don't let me drown/Let me down/I say it's all because of you/And here I/Go/Losing my/Control/I'm practising your name/So I can say it/To your face it doesn't/Seem right/To look you in the eye/And let all the things/You mean to me/Come tumbling out my mouth/Indeed it's time/Tell you why/I say it's/Infinitely true/Say you'll stay/Don't come and go/Like you do/Sway my way/Yeah I need to know/All about you/And there's no cure/And no way to be sure/Why everythings turned inside out/Instilling so much doubt/It makes me so tired/I feel so uninspired/My head is battling with my heart/My logic has been torn apart/And now/It all turns sour/Come sweeten/Every afternoon/Say you'll stay/Don't come and go/Like you do/Sway my way/Yeah I need to know/All about you/Say you'll Stay/Don't come and go/ Like you do/Sway my way/Yeah I need to know/All about you/Its all because of you/Its all because of you/Now it all turns sour/Come sweeten/Every afternoon/It's time/Tell you why/I say it's/Infinitely true/Say you'll stay

No comments: