17 February 2005

Renee Olstead

renee olstead Posted by Hello
I've heard of Renee's voice for a while, before I know her name and her biography I think this voice must come from a lady about 30-year-old. Trust me, you won't think she is a 15-year-old girl from Texas! Her voice is a little bit sweet but also mature, skillful. The music is mainly jazz, big band. The first song I heard from her is "a love that will last", it makes me think about weekday afternoon walking by the riverside park and talking about my sweet love. then aother one "someone to watch over me" , is my favorite song ( i heard from movie Mr. Holland's opus). Her expression is a little bit sweet and bashful. I think as her age she is doing a good job already but she still has a great room for her to become more mature. at that time I think her voice will add more real story in side.

No comments: